Topten Software has released a new beta version of Cantabile v1.0 (Build 107).
Changes since build 102:
- Fix for rapid cycling of buttons in Oatmeal plugin when Levels panel collapsed (idle call issues).
- Fix for failing to load Mobius plugin.
- Fix for occasional crash during startup.
- Fix to correctly display VST name rather that plugin file name in plugin drop down.
- Fix for misspelled Options command in MIDI recorder tools menu.
- Fix for incompatibility with vember|audio's Surge plugin where no audio is produced.
- Fix for inability to select programs past the first 500 using Cantabile's Program menu. Only apparent in plugins with a large number of presets (e.g. z3ta which has 768).
- Fix for not resuming MIDI events after switching programs with Oatmeal plugin.