Topten Software has updated Cantabile v2.0 to Build 2056.
- Fixed - some sub-sessions not producing sound on first load after session loaded.
- Fixed - execute script trigger not passing command line arguments correctly.
- Fixed - crash on invoking commands from collapsed ribbon.
- Fixed - handle buggy ASIO drivers that report preferred buffer size that is not supported by allowed buffer sizes.
- Fixed - TheDreamMachine3Basic plugin not loading it's own presets.
- Fixed - NI B4 (v1) plugin never producing sound.
- Improved - MIDI assignments dialog now remembers learn mode between runs of Cantabile.