Topten Software has updated Cantabile v2.0 to Build 2052.
- New - Added new variables for Song and Sub-Session settings.
- Fixed - right-click on All Notes Off to assign MIDI controller.
- Fixed - all Notes Off not clearing held notes on on-screen controller.
- Fixed - incorrectly saving session after revert.
- Fixed - missing "Run Isolated" option in Cantabile Solo (required jBridge).
- Fixed - light-grey squares appearing in corners of lists and some menus (graphic stretch artifact).
- Fixed - incorrect error message in recorder options when times out of range.
- Fixed - work around for Speedsoft VSampler crashing plugin editor GUI.
- Fixed - crash in audio assignments dialog when re-assigning unassigned channel to unassigned.