Topten Software has updated Cantabile 2.0 to Build 2064.
Changes in Build 2064:
- Fixed - plugin slot not rendering sound even though displayed as running.
- Fixed - loaded/unloaded stat of media players not displayed correctly after session load.
- Fixed - media player not playable if previously attempted to be started by a MIDI controller assignment while unloaded.
- Fixed - crash when loading a session while Kontakt (and some other plugins) still loading previous session.
- Fixed - auto-load from record media file slots not resetting play range.
- Fixed - crash with auto-load from record media files when no previously loaded file.
- Fixed - rare crash on shutdown.
- Fixed - not sending note-off events on all channels.
- Fixed - sending too many note-off events to external MIDI devices.
- Fixed - thread contention bug in debug logging.
- Fixed - race condition in cross threading communication causing a rare crash on deleting items.
- Fixed - faded ribbon checkboxes in black color theme.