Topten Software has updated Cantabile v2.0 to Build 2051.
- New - ability to delete items in main window MRU file list (Delete key, or right click).
- New - added Restore Defaults button to audio options page.
- New - MIDI Controller Assignment for All Notes Off.
- Improved - added warning when selecting Null Audio driver than no audio will be heard.
- Improved - default audio driver selection is now the first ASIO driver, not the Null Audio driver.
- Improved - increased the font size of the delay load popup.
- Fixed - Append log file option not persisting.
- Fixed - ASIO buffer size keeps resetting to largest available setting with some ASIO drivers.
- Fixed - crash with some DirectSound drivers.
- Fixed - MIDI events with same timestamp being sent out of order.