Topten Software has updated Cantabile 2.0 to Build 2069.
- New - ability to resend all CCs on loading subsession (see options -> diagnostics).
- New - support for default sub-session and default set list programs (see sub-session Set Program dialog).
- Fixed - ignore resent MIDI events in MIDI controller assignments.
- Fixed - for crash with unloaded/missing plugins in 64-bit audio mode.
- Fixed - auto record not stopping with triple sensor keyboards.
- Fixed - problems with routing MIDI program changes.
- Fixed - infinite hang while parsing some trigger sysex strings.
- Fixed - incorrect caption on trigger delays dialog.
- Fixed - loop mode on audio players getting cleared on unloading/reloading file.
- Fixed - using too many audio threads on hyper-threaded CPUs (e.g: Intel i7).
- Fixed - Pointer truncation issue on x64.