Chocolate Audio has announced the release of the Drum Singles Collection, which features all of the samples and sounds from their current drums product line all built into a modern custom Kontakt engine developed for multi-layering, stacking, triggering and all those scenarios where a full kit inside a single NKI is not the ideal solution.
The samples included are directly derived from the following products:
- The Black Album.
- Contemporary Vintage.
- Modern Retro.
Additionally: while the introductory offer lasts, you will get for free the Drum Singles version for 2 up and coming drum products from Chocolate Audio.
- Custom Kontakt engine tailored for multi-layering, sequencing, post-processing and drum-triggering.
- About 37.5 GB (compressed) of samples.
- 145,000 samples.
- 8 full drum kits (including kits played brushes and rods).
- 149 drum pieces.
- Sampled in full detail: up to 300 samples per articulation divided into up to 11 round robins.
- Up to 5 round robins on Cymbals and more than 16 dynamics each.
- Up to 4 close mics on each drum piece.
- 4 sets of room mics.
- Easy multi out assignment.
- Custom mapping.
- Comes with pre-made Kontakt multis.
- Totally modular system.
- Digitally recorded at 24-bit / 88.2 kHz, released at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz.
- Build your own layered or mixed sounds or full kits.
- Very quick startup and load times.
- Up to 4 Close and 6 Room mics.
- Tuning, velocity curve, range and limiter and AHD envelope controls on each drum.
- Assign single channels to separate outs.
- Customize mapping for any control system.
- Comes with preset mappings for most popular systems (including our own mapping).
- Up to 12 round robins.
- Optionally turn round robin management off and select exactly which sample you want to play back on MIDI input.
- Large number of velocity splits (always > 16).
List price is USD 299.00. Launch offer pricing at USD 199.00 includes also the "Drum Singles" versions for two up and coming drum products from Chocolate Audio.
Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or better.