ChocolateAudio has announced that it will soon be shipping Imperial Drum BFD2 expansion library for Fxpansion's BFD2.
- Sampled at 88.2, released at 44.1.
- Edited from scratch for BFD2 release.
- Dry signal path while recording makes for an excellent use of BFD2 mixing and routing features.
- Some drums feature alternate mics (requires updated BFD2).
- 51 DW, Ludwig and Paiste and other brand drums.
- 13 different stick types, 3 beater types for Kicks.
- Mid-sized Room for maximum mixing flexibility.
Price and availability
The Imperial Drums BFD2 expansion is slated for a February 2008 release and its price is soon to be announced. A crossgrade option will be available to current Imperial Drums and Imperial Drums XL users.