CWI Technology has updated the public beta of TX16Wx Software Sampler 2.0 to beta 15.
- Fixed memory leaks in graphics subsystem.
- Fixed memory leaks in sound item handling and Sound font import.
- Fixed sampling setting root key in new sample when auto detect pitch off.
- Fixed saving sound items not creating paths relative places list.
- Fixed SF2 import generating bad loop assignments with broken sound fonts.
- Fixed jumping window size in sample editor when sampler panel was hidden/shown.
- Fixed Ctrl-click in slot/group/split/wave/split widgets deselecting list item.
- Fixed up/down buttons in wave/loop list double trigger.
- Fixed graphics update issue when moving cross fade handles.
- Fixed crash when using keyboard mapper context menu "edit wave".
- Fixed trim not updating sample view zoom.
- Fixed cross fade controls being drawn incorrectly on XP.
- Added swap L<->R in sample editor.
- Added convert Mono<->Stereo in sample editor.
- Made top panel more compact and VU meters clearer.
- Keyboard mapper and split list item now opens file chooser for samples on double click.
- UI now uses hardware acceleration on Windows 7 when available.
- UI now independent of GDI+ on Windows 7.
- Added volume boost / dampen tool in sample editor.
- Improved VU meter accuracy.
- Sample editor and keyboard mapper now uses indicates selection zones with cursor highlighting.
- Added command to create new waves from slices.
- File sizes in file browser are now more accurate.
- Improved selecting groups and splits in keyboard mapper.
TX16Wx 2.0 is available from http://www.tx16wx.com