DMG Audio has released TrackComp, a new compressor plug-in that features five compressors spanning the history of pro-audio - filthy and distorted to invisible and clean; tubes, optos, FETs, transistors and VCAs.
The units included are:
- DMG (Digital compressor).
- E-channel (British console channel compressor).
- G-bus (British console bus compressor).
- 76D (Revision D FET compressor).
- 2A (1960s valve and opto compressor).
- Realtime SPICE simulation of hardware units.
- Classic channel VCA, bus VCA, FET, Opto and Digital compression.
- Common hardware mods like Sidechain filter and Response.
- Quick, simple, ergonomic interface.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Authentic end-to-end models with distortion and all.
- Digital compressor with variable curves based on Compassion.
- Classic compression sounds of the last 50 years.
- Controls to calibrate the plugin to match and replace hardware.
- Simple, streamlined interface.
- Mac Retina support.
- Autolisten for configuring filters.
- The sound of the past meets an interface for the future.
Price: £67 (10% intro discount).