DMGAudio has announced the release of TrackComp 2 saying "We've overhauled TrackComp. All the models have been upgraded from TrackComp 1 and there's four new compressors in there. It's more accurate, freely resizable and has lots of oversampling. If you owned TrackComp 1 you now own TrackComp 2."
TrackComp 2 features nine compressors spanning the history of pro-audio. Filthy and distorted to invisible and clean; tubes, optos, FETs, transistors and VCAs.
The models now include:
- Revision A and D of the classic 76 FET compressor.
- British (G-Bus) and American (2k5) VCA bus compressors.
- 2A Opto compressor with lush valve output stage.
- Zener Comp/Limiter.
- 160 early VCA comp for drums.
- British E-channel console compressor.
- Mini Compassion.
Price: TrackComp 2 is £74.99 this month (which is what TrackComp 1 cost) and will go up to £84.99 at the end of December.