Hermann Seib has updated VSTHost to v1.43 and SAVIHost to v1.30.
New features for both programs:
- Bank/program loading made more flexible; if the format of a loaded bank doesn't match the PlugIn settings, a Yes/No message box allows to override the abort (special for new Waldorf Wave 2.V).
- Plugins that try to set the host's speed (like Tap!) can do that now.
- Various internal changes & corrections.
Additional new features for VSTHost:
- Joystick support enhanced.
- XML parser enhanced; VSTHost can export .vstxml files.
- Each plugin can be remote-controlled; the following settings can be changed by MIDI messages:
- Close (dangerous!)
- Next Program, Previous program
- Incoming MIDI Clock messages can be used to set VSTHost's BPM rate.
- PlugIn menu handling enhanced.
- Banks can be automatically saved to VSTHost's new Data directory.
- Multiprocessor support.
- Wave / MIDI files are saved with the performances now.
- All settings moved from registry into .ini files, added upgrade program (See documentation).