Hermann Seib has updated VSTHost to v1.40 and SAVIHost to v1.27.
New features for both programs:
- When no Wave Input device is loaded, 2 channels of silence are used.
- I/O Remapping shows more meaningful device channel names.
- Wave Player had a problem if used without a Wave Input device; corrected.
- Wave Player has separate Autorepeat settings for playing and rewinding now.
- PC keyboard can be captured and sent to simulated MIDI keyboard now, even if this doesn't have the focus (or is hidden); can be toggled with F11.
- MIDI Panic button added.
- Stereo Input/Output ASIO Channel selection works again.
Additional new features for VSTHost:
- Simple MIDI Player that can be routed to PlugIns and/or MIDI Output.
- "Audio Thru" setting that allows to define whether Audio Input is directly sent to Audio Output.