Klevgrand has released Syndt, the most advanced synthesizer in the Kanvas series, but also the most versatile. The XY pad based oscillator and LFO makes it very quick easy to dial in a new sound, and with numerous other parameters available, this synth is also a good match for the more confirmed users.
- 70+ professionally made presets.
- XY pad based oscillator and LFO (PWM on the X axis and morphs between sine and square on the Y axis).
- Independent mini-LFO (sine only) for each axis of the oscillator XY-pad.
- LP / HP filter with resonance.
- LP Filter can be velocity sensitive.
- LP Filter has an optional attack time.
- LFO can affect LP filter, HP filter, gain level and pitch.
- LFO has an optional attack time.
- LFO can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only.).
- Ping pong delay.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Three-band EQ.
- Legato mode with glide speed parameter.
- Pitch bend range.
- AUv3, works with AUv3 compatible hosts like GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria, AUM, etc.
- Delay can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only.).
- Audio Units version, compatible with most Mac OS X DAWs.
- VST version, compatible with most Mac & Windows DAWs.
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+ with SP1 or higher.