MachineCodex Software has updated AudioCodex to v0.97 beta.
This version includes several improvements and bug fixes including:
- Improved BPM Tapper averaging algorithm.
- Improved field-editing behaviour for numerical fields in the Inspector.
- Improved loop-editing behaviour for Quicktime files.
- More file-types added including DivX & Xvid (subject to codec availability).
- WAV files are now played with CoreAudio, and fallback to Quicktime in the case of CA failing to load the file.
- Eliminated system beep when initiating playback via the Return key.
- Re-enabled alert message when Quicktime couldn't open a file.