MachineCodex Software has updated AudioCodex to v1.11. This new version patches several bugs and omissions that were reported or otherwise came to light after releasing 1.1. It also patches the issue that lead to AudioCodex failing to display the main window after upgrading to 1.1 on Tiger unless the Preferences file was deleted.
Version 1.11 exposes a new checkbox in Preferences, 'Resume playback from last time played'. This is a feature which wasn't supposed to be activated in version 1.1 but was inadvertently left turned 'on', without a checkbox provided to turn it 'off'. This error also exposed some problems with QuickTime playback which have also been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to the main window failing to display properly on Tiger (OSX 10.4.x) after upgrading to 1.1 from 1.0 (the issue was fixable by deleting or resetting the application preferences, this should no longer be necessary).
- Fixed an issue with Quicktime playback where Quicktime tracks couldn't be rewound past their initial start time.
- Fixed an issue where Global mode for Mix settings was not being respected.
- Exposed a new Preference: 'Resume playback from last time played', modified resume playback logic.
- Added two cool new Visualizer modules: "String Theory" and "San Pedro".