Media Overkill (MOK) has released version 1.0.4 of the Waverazor synthesizer.
The update includes the following features and fixes:
- Linux VST is now supported.
- Audio Input is now enabled.
- A new WaverazorFX plugin is now included.
- Audio Input Level, Audio Output Level, and Arpeggiator On/Off are now enabled for automation.
- Language translation updates for Japanese, courtesy of Yasuo Matsunaka.
- Hieroglyphic font support has been added.
- Beta language support for Thai and Tamil added.
- All Themes have been refined for better and sharper colors, and several new themes have been added.
- Quick Start Guides (English and Japanese) have been updated for the latest supported plugin formats and installation notes for Linux.
MOK have been working hard preparing to unveil the full Patch Editor feature at Winter NAMM this month in Anaheim. Although version 1.0.4 is not the editor release, this will likely be the last update before the Editor version when Waverazor's introductory sale pricing ends. At that time, the price will increase from $75 to $150 USD, but anyone who has already purchased Waverazor will get the Editor update for free.
Download the new version on the Tracktion Marketplace.
This is a free update for all Waverazor customers.