Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9761.
- Added 64 inputs/outputs plugin versions.
- Merged 64-bit processing and discrete processing into the same builds standalone & plugins (64-bit only, macOS 10.11+ with AVX processor, Windows7+ with AVX processor).
- Added 49 and 64 channels versions of audio file player and recorder.
- Switched catalog key shortcut to group selected bidules.
- Added hide cables menu entry.
- Better logging/handling of having too many plugins/replace breaking the context menu limits.
- AU hosting: fixed some plugin parameters values not showing as list of options in group UI.
- dspAdapter: fixed possible error/crash when sample rate/buffer size is changed by the host.
- macOS: fixed group config dialog (and some others) text field are not single line.
- macOS: fixed error could create a very large log file.
- Fixed changing sample rate/buffer size could possibly override reduce jitter prefs value.
- Fixed mixers/matrixes with more i/os have their UIs not showing correctly.