Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9749.
Bug Fixes in Version 0.9749:
- Audio File Player/Recorder: some channel configurations are missing.
- AU hosting: plugins are not always informed correctly of offline rendering.
- Basic Audio Buffer 2: length of saved buffer is off by one sample.
- DSP Adapter: crashes can occur with some Spectral bidules on specific oversampling and buffer size combinations.
- OS X: on 10.11 progress dialogs sometimes do not show actual progress.
- OS X: on retina display, the position of added bidule through the context menu can be off.
- OS X: trackpad handling is wrong over some controls.
- OS X: some AUs do not show the list of .aupreset files on disk.
- Parameter Pool: removing of bidules with multiple parameters or when there are many parameter links can be very slow.
- Polyphonic Adapter: program change messages are not sent to all voices.
- ReWire Mode (Windows): logging to file can occur more frequently than intended in some hosts.
- VST hosting: dynamic parameter Cockos extension is not implemented.
- VST version: some cases of offline rendering from host are not handled.
- VST version OS X: ReWire mixer support is disabled (added option to enable it).
- VST3 hosting: plugins are not always informed correctly of offline rendering.
- Added MIDI Monitor (passthrough).
- fixed possible crash happening when deleting or unset dsp/polyphonic adapters.
- DSP Adapter: added config entry to set the resampler quality (1 to 10): DSP.resamplerQuality.
- MIDI input: jitter auto-correct could be engaged when it shouldn't be.
- OSC: some incoming messages were not processed.
- OS X: crash can occur when double-click on a .bidule file and the default file is very large.
- OS X: try to do a better job at preserving virtual MIDI input+output when the loaded file was saved with a different number of virtual MIDI i/os.
- OS X 32-bit VST: showing progress dialog can cause problem in Renoise.
- OS X 64-bit: stack of message dialogs at launch could end up not being auto-dismissed.
- OS X 64-bit: Waveview does not expand correctly by default.
- VST Hosting: added extra protection for VSTs saying they handle mono input but don't really do it.
- VST Version: added config entry to disable speaker arrangement support on a per host basis.
- Windows: change VST folder path preference to append any newly selected directory to the list of VST paths.