New to Unify 1.1.10:
- Drag n Drop to Change the order of the Layers.
- Velocity Fade + Curvature added to Key Range.
- You can use modifier keys to change the key zones directly to any instrument layer:
- Control + Drag Left/Right in the Instrument Key Zone display to change top or bottom note range.
- Control+Option/Alt to change the Fade starting note.
- Control+Shift and drag up/down to change Curvature of the fade.
- MIDI Program Change support via a system where any program change can be assigned to any patch in Unify's database regardless of # of Patches in Unify.
- Sample Reverse in Guru Sampler + more.
Customers that bought Unify from PlugInGuru.com can log into their account at the website and download the 1.1.10 installers. If a customer purchased Unify from anywhere other than PlugInGuru.com, they can directly download the installers from Ilio.com's website.