Changes for this mostly just a bug-fix dot release:
- Make sure any just recorded clip filename is not reused while over the same track and session. (CRITICAL).
- LV2 Plug-in worker/schedule interface ring-buffer sizes have been increased to 4KB.
- Fixed track-name auto-incremental numbering suffix when modifying any other track property.
- WSOLA vs. (lib)Rubberband time-stretching options are now individualized on a per audio clip basis.
- Long overdue, some brand new and fundamental icons revamp.
- Fixed a tempo-map node add/update/remove rescaling with regard to clip-lengths and automation/curve undo/redo.
- Fixed a potential Activate automation/curve index clash, or aliasing, for any plug-ins that change upstream their parameter count or index order, on sessions saved with the old plug-in versions and vice-versa.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
See also: http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/1839