Sender Spike has announced the release of Signal Noise SN01-G Compressor for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms in VST2 format.
To quote the developer, "SN01-G was inspired by two classic VCA buss compressors of UK and US variety to provide a musically pleasing buss glue, or smash (laugh), while also being an efficient channel insert with low ASIO/CPU footprint. Sonically, it ranges from almost opto-like smoothness up to true hard-knee brick wall limiting."
- feed-forward topology with linked channels.
- standard controls for threshold, ratio, gain, and envelope.
- adjustable width and strength of the knee.
- dry/wet control for parallel compression.
- 2 optional filters for internal side-chain.
- optional 'push' effect for more extreme compression.
- no saturation modelling.