Sender Spike has announced the release of Signal Noise SN02-G VU Meter for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms in VST2 format.
SN02-G is a compact dual mono/stereo/mid-side VU meter with variable nominal reference level and an optional maximal value indicator needle designed to do just one thing - measure and display dBvu in three different ways. While occupying minimal real estate, it still provides comfortable readability on HDTV screens, and also an instant access to its sparse set of parameters.
It can be said that the main feature of this plug-in is the lack of features.
- Operates as (dual) mono or stereo meter depending on the track.
- Selection of four predefined standard nominal reference levels.
- Switchable display of dual summed mono, LR, or M/S (stereo tracks only).
- Optional indicator needle of maximal value with hold duration of 1 second.
- All controls directly accessible from the front panel.