SKYLIFE has announced that their sampling solutions SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Multi-X are now also available for Mac OS X. Both applications are equipped with sophisticated features to build sample-based instruments fast and easy. The new releases include updated versions (4.25) for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32+64 bit) as well.
SampleRobot Pro is appropriate for music producers and sound designers who are using professional sample instruments for their productions and need to create their own content. Apart from the auto-sampling features that are shared with Multi-X, SampleRobot Pro includes WaveRobot on-board, 24-bit recording and rendering, MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support and release-sample rendering.
SampleRobot Multi-X offers a lot of professional auto-sampling features at a reasonable price. From the time-saving Instrument Copier function to auto-loop processing and multi-format export there is all you need for your sampling projects. The graphical interface is very easy to use. Beginners can achieve excellent results with just a few mouse clicks.
- Feed your compositions with inspiring samples from the world outside your studio.
- Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds.
- Borrow instruments and keep a virtual copy (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements of course).
- Shape optimum loops for your Live arrangements.
- Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
- Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
- Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling.
- Use all your software instruments cross-platform.
- Work in other studios or on stage without carrying additional sound expanders.
- Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
- Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
- Fully automated workflow.
- Many export formats.
- Intuitive project assistant.
- Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
- 24-Bit recording and sample-rendering (Pro).
- MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support (Pro).
- Release-sample support (Pro).
- WaveRobot included (Pro) / as an option (Multi-X).
- Over 1 GB (Pro) / 800 MB (Multi-X) premium multi-samples taken from classic synthesizers included.
- Mac OS X: Apple Mac Intel 1.8 GHz, OS 10.6.4 or higher, 400 MB hard drive space. SampleRobot Mac OS X installation is based on Wine framework.
- Windows PC: Pentium 3, 667 MHz, Windows XP SP2/Vista/7 (32 + 64 bit), 200 MB hard drive space.
Pricing & Availability
SampleRobot Pro and SampleRobot Multi-X are available now for download at SKYLIFE's online shop:
- SampleRobot Pro: $349 / €249 / £219.
- SampleRobot Multi-X: $129 / €99 / £85.
- SampleRobot Multi-X + WaveRobot: $199 / €149 / £129.