Syntheway has released Synthractive, a stereo subtractive synthesizer.
- Two Oscillators. Each one features a fine-tuning, pulse width and level parameters, as well as the following selectors: waveform, octave and note.
- Filter Section. A state variable filter with filter cutoff, resonance, keyboard tracking, filter type controls.
- Filter Envelope. This section provides control of the filter cutoff frequency over time, with ADSR parameters: attack time, decay time, sustain level, release time plus a level knob that defines the envelope overall level.
- Amplitude Envelope. This section controls the volume or amplitude of the sound with independent control over each ADSR stage with an amplitude envelope overall level.
- Two Low-Frequency Oscillators. The rate and depth parameters apply LFO modulation of various aspects of the audio signal to apply effects such as vibrato or tremolo. Other parameter settings adds motion or variability to sounds such as waveform, source, destination and invert controls.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Stereo Delay.
- Preset Manager. Built-in browser to load and save presets and banks.
- 40 Presets.