Syntheway has announced the release of ClonEchoes, a dual delay effect for macOS and Windows in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
ClonEchoes stores an input signal and plays it back after a certain amount of time, creating from a subtle echo to a pronounced blending of previous sounds with new sounds.
- Two simultaneous integrated delays that delivers rich echoes by providing a spaciousness and depth to create intricate and synchronized echoes.
- Flexibility to control the left and right channels separately, for both processed and unprocessed signals.
- Delay Time manual or synced to host (Tempo Sync BPM). Also is mapped to control the delay subdivisions for some tempo synced delay changes. Switch options have programmed subdivision, it goes from 1/1 to 1/16 triplet.
- Feedback: Regeneration of delay for left and right channels.
- 22 predefined effects, giving a virtually infinite number of possible delay times (manual or synced) and feedbacks.
Color control: Provides additional high-end presence in the delay effect.
Resonance: Slightly emphasize or suppress portions of the signal above or below the defined color/tone frequency.
Tone control: Changes the tone of the delay by taking over high frequencies, from dark to bright and everywhere in between.
Filter mode combo box: Switches the filter between lowpass, highpass, bandpass, or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
Preset manager: Browser to load and save presets and banks.