Syntheway has announced the release of AmpVibe, a stereo rotary speaker effect for macOS and Windows in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
- Speed: Sets the rate of the pitch modulation.
- Depth: Adjusts the depth of the pitch modulation.
- Vibrato / Chorus: Switch to select between chorus and vibrato modes.
- Mic Distance: Controls the distance between the mics and the virtual cabinet.
- Mic Spread: Controls the stereo channel separation.
- Preamp Drive: Overdrives the input feeding the rotary speaker effect.
- Booster: Controls the amount of overdrive, simulating the tone of an overdriven rotary speaker cabinet tube amplifier. When the knob is set fully counterclockwise, the overdrive effect is bypassed. Turn up for a more overdriven cab sound.
- Saturator: Adjusts the Booster incoming signal by increasing from a subtle fattening to drastic saturation. Higher gains will yield clipping distortion.
- Blend (Dry/Wet): Sets the balance between the unprocessed (dry) signal and the processed (wet) signal that will be blended.
- Preset Manager: Browser to load and save presets and banks.
- 24 Presets included.