Syntheway has announced the release of Vox Quantizer, a 4-voice stereo chorus effect for macOS and Windows in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
- Rate: Sets the speed of the pitch modulation.
- Depth: Adjusts the depth of the pitch modulation.
- Delay: Adjusts the minimum delay time of the delay line.
- Feedback: An extra smooth regeneration of delay.
- Phase: Adjusts the phase difference between the left and right sinusoidal waveforms of low-frequency oscillators.
- Voices: Sets the total number of voices used in the effect by switching to two or four delay line 'taps' or voices.
- Dry/Wet: Sets the balance between the unprocessed (dry) signal and the processed (wet) signal that will be blended.
- Preset Manager: Browser to load and save presets and banks.
- 24 Presets, including a vocal doubler and voice multiplier options to enhance a vocal track by doubling or multiplying vocals artificially, which adds richness and variety by switching the number of oscillator voices.