Beta version 1.401 of SynthFont is now available.
New features since v1.345:
- Support for local languages - currently only Dutch (Belgium), thanks to Eli Dirkx. The technology is there so other languages can easily be added in the future. Some GUI changes had to be made in order to incorporate the somewhat longer Dutch texts.
- You can now set how long SynthFont will wait for the song to end. There is a new button with small, yellow squares in "Plug & Play", "Playback range". The setting is stored in the arrangement.
Bug fixes since v1.345:
- [1.401] Fixed a bug in the localization function.
- Sorting of Arrangements in date order didn't work so well.
- VST instruments would not finish off notes in the middle when stopping before reaching the end.
- Saving of VST program data didn't always work and a major change in the method has been implemented
- The Hold Pedal was broken again.
- A couple of minor bugs fixed as well.
- The user interface has gone through some changes.
- The User Bank Manager feature has temporarily been turned off.