Kenneth Rundt has updated VSTSynthFont / VSTSynthFont64 to v3.100.
- You can now add more SoundFonts in addition to the Default SoundFont by listing folders containing any number of SoundFont files (or other suitable sound source files). See Options image. Use this feature to add support for sound banks not present in the Default SoundFont. The plugin will search all the files for a suitable Bank and Preset patch.
- GUI: Icons for the 16 MIDI Program groups. See image further down below.
- GUI: The checkbox used for mute/play status has been replaced by a button (up/down status). Additionally, a separate Solo button has been added (see image).
- GUI: The track function to choose Pitch Shifting mode has been moved into the "Mixer" together with functions like Volume, Pan etc.
- GUI: The height of the tracks has been increased to facilitate text on two rows (mainly Sound source file and Preset).
- The plugin can now automatically check for the availability of a new version (there is also a button for manual check).