Vengeance Sound has updated Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger to v1.0.31.
Changes in 1.0.31:
- fixed the WAVESHAPER FX crash (aka the Noiseburst bug).
- Added new button to lock the ARP Mode during ARP Preset load.
- Added the ability to store and load complete FX-Chain Presets. New preset button appeared below the FX slots. For the first time: use "restore factory presets" function to create the new FX Chain factory presets.
- New "Bypass" button added for each FX Page. This bypasses the complete FX Tab.
- Improved Multisample load time multisamples should load up to 5x times faster now. (Added SYS page Option to disable accelerated Sample load if problems occur).
- Right-click on preset: "Rename Preset" function. The text input for renaming is bigger now and better to read.
- The Sub OSC now keeps playing, even when a short sample (Pluck sample for example) has been played and the sample/voice has ended.
- fixed a crash when removing a sample from a sample-stacker-osc.
- fixed missing labels for ARP7 & 8, PITCH7 & 8 in the routing tab.
- fixed noise burst on Mac.
- new feature: You can lock drumkit-slots now, so the sample does not change when you load a new drum kit. Now you are able to mix/shuffle the drum kits.
- ARP-Key Mod value is sustained until the next arp note is fired. (will not be reset by an inactive arp note).
- Fixed memory Leaks.
- fixed some random memory writes.
- fixed a issue with "MISSING CONTENT" message on preset load if file system is case-sensitive.
- fixed a issue with "noise" or clicks on AUX outputs when using samples rates > 44100.
- minor changes.
- fixed a problem with UTF8-Path Names and license import (WINDOWS).
- fixed renaming a module-preset (i.e. PITCH-preset).
- fixed a minor issue when editing DrumSQ velocity.
- fixed left control opens the FX-context on OS X.
- fixed the context offset in the mod matrix if the mod matrix display was scrolled down.
- fixed a issue with OSC Group name (modmatrix) after adding new OSCs.
- fixed a issue with wavetables and fast movements while VSAW is active with 2 or more octaves.
- fixed a crash on OS X loading projects where 2 ore more editors were opened.
- OSC-Mixer VU displays correct db value now.
- improved OSC Waveform Display graphic.
- import of an avengercontent-file (expansion etc) can be done via the internal filebrowser now.
- fixed a rare crash that occurred while updating modulations-display and a preset was loaded.
- fixed a crash during preset load (endless mod-envelope-recursion).
- fixed AA Reverb: changing the room-type does not update decay time correct.
- added frequency analysis graphic in the background of the Equalizer effect.
- removing a modulation with the controller on the dial will also remove the strength-modulation-source of the row in the mod matrix.
- modEnvelope reads presets correct.
- fixed: TG Pattern is altered on Editor open and if TG is in Stereo Mode.
- changed Filter Frequency Readout to Hz.
- XP Preset view context menu save function is working as intended now.
- fixed parameter readout in DAW for VST2/VST3.
- avenger will notify DAW about parameter changes after preset load.