Voxengo has released Soniformer version 3.6. Soniformer is a spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for professional music production applications, available in AudioUnit, VST and VST3 plugin formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later), and Windows computers.
The update includes the following changes:
- Added "Cyan" color scheme.
- Added 90%, 110% and 150% visual scales.
- Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers a user control over "stereo width" and "panning" parameters designed to make Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- 32-band dynamics processor.
- Envelope-driven parameters.
- 32-band "analog" spectrum analyzer.
- Stereo balance and correlation meters.
- Multi-band panning.
- Narrow-band sweeping.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 11 ms compensated processing latency.
Price: USD 89.95. Demo version of Voxengo Soniformer and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site.