|Type / Tags||Guitar SynthGuitar|
Revitar 2 is a guitar synthesizer and can produce a wide variety of guitar sounds and playing styles. To achieve added realism and playing flexibility, Revitar employs unique guitar pick, string and body simulations. No samples are used in the entire process, so no two notes ever sound the same.
- Unique string and body simulation.
- Adjustable pick shape.
- 48 programmable chords, using absolute and relative positions.
- Different playing styles - slides, hammer on / pull offs, chords, single string.
- 6 guitar body types to choose from.
- Fully programmable MIDI control of all knobs and sliders.
- Intuitive user interface.