sTilt is a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct.
- adjustable center frequency.
- 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max.
- unit autogain.
- zero and minimum phase filter design.
- switch-able clip protection.
- filter limit.
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection.
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring.
- sample exact A/B comparison.
- output gain.
- signal mixing.
- large and easy to use GUI.