Accusonus has updated its applications, including ERA Bundle. The new product versions unveil significant innovations both on technology and user experience.
- The new ERA Bundle 6 has a revamped ERA Audio Clean-Up Assistant. The Assistant now listens to voice tracks, analyzes their audio content and automatically suggests an audio optimization their plugin chain.
- A new ERA De-Breath plugin is added to the ERA 6 Bundle. The plugin automatically detects and removes loud breaths. This allows users to fix voice-over inconsistencies.
- SFX Cellar receives its biggest overhaul to date. A new A.I.-powered search engine is designed to allow users to find their sound faster. An exclusive functionality is introduced with the "Find Similar" button. This new feature builds upon accusonus' Machine Learning expertise and allows users to create clusters of similar sounds from any sound effect. Users can now favorite tracks. From shortlisting potential sounds to saving tracks for future use, a personalized library of favorites is now possible. It also makes SFX Cellar easier to use on mobile devices. Accusonus also added thousands of new sound effects and the library now features new comprehensive categories, better tags and additional metadata for faster browsing. The redesigned user interface is faster, to enhance the user experience.
- Accusonus also added a new effects pack to Voice Changer. The new Intercoms Pack adds a wide range of presets and voice profiles that can transform a voice track.
- All the accusonus products (including ERA Bundle and Voice Changer) are now M1 compatible, allowing for faster performance on new Macs.
- In addition, the new release introduces a wide range of performance improvements across product lines, many bug fixes, new tracks for Music Cellar, new presets for the Clean-Up Assistant and more.
The All Access Suite currently contains the following products:
In the future, all new products that accusonus will release will be added to the All Access Suite at no additional cost for existing customers.