Regroover is a new type of beat-making virtual instrument for music producers, beatmakers and DJs who work with drum loops and samples. Using patented Machine Learning algorithms, Regroover extracts layers from within previously recorded beats and samples. It can:
- Unmix drum loops into separate and distinct sound layers.
- Remix and re-arrange audio loops on-the-fly.
- Get previously inaccessible sounds from inside your loops.
- Create and perform new beats from sounds you discover inside your samples.
What's New in Regroover 1.6?
The Regroover 1.6 update includes two of the most highly-requested features:
- Sync To Host functionality that allows for instant Regroover integration with new or existing DAW projects.
- User-Defined Pattern Lengths that offer an intuitive new way to instantly produce new beats from your pre-recorded samples.
Additional new features include:
- Jam with new loops in Regroover while your DAW is playing.
- Instantly correct BPM detection errors with new half-time and double-time modifiers.
- Rename your layers and pads to better organize your Regroover projects.
- Improved drag to pad functionality (without the need of a modifier key).
- Many more fixes and improvements.