Audreio has released version 2.0 of its plug-ins and iOS App to extend Audreio's connection capabilities from local networks to anywhere in the world. Audreio has also added AAX plug-in format support, as well as a standalone cross-platform desktop app for remote connections that don't have a DAW.
- Stream full-bandwidth audio outside of your local network (see pricing below).
- Bi-directional connections from plug-in to iOS.
- Standalone desktop client for remote sessions.
- Audreio 2.0 iOS available now on the App Store for free.
- Audreio plug-ins (AU, VST, VST3 and AAX) available now from Audreio's website, free when used for remote connections. Adding the ability to connect via local WiFi and iOS cable is $25.
- Remote connections are priced per minute at a rate of $0.10 / minute (or lower depending on the number of minutes purchased).
- Requires an Audio Unit, VST3, or AAX compatible host and OS X 10.8 or higher, or Windows 8 64-bit or higher.