Cableguys have released v2.0.1 of ShaperBox 2, bringing new features and fixes to all five Shaper effects, TimeShaper 2, VolumeShaper 6, FilterShaper Core 2, PanShaper 3 and WidthShaper 2.
- New: Resizable interface. Select from 75% up to 200% in main menu (next to ShaperBox 2 logo).
- New: Draggable parameters in FilterShaper Core 2. Drag on the Cutoff or Resonance tile to shift the entire LFO wave up/down.
- New: Draggable Mid band. Drag anywhere inside the Mid band to set High/Low Split frequencies as one. Double-click to reset to single-band setup.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances, audible clicks could occur at the end of the LFO wave when using "MIDI Trigger > On (1-Shot) " mode.
- Fixed: Software is now signed for macOS Catalina, allowing installation by double-clicking the .pkg file.
- Fixed: Various minor issues.
Cableguys have also started their Black Friday 2019 sale, with the ShaperBox 2 Bundle discounted to €79 / $89 – a saving of 50% compared to buying all five Shapers individually. The offer ends Cyber Monday, 2nd December 2019.