Circular Labs has updated Mobius, the programmable looper, to version 1.45, which fixes a few bugs that were reported in 1.44.
- Setup and Preset may be selected as Instant Parameters so they are always visible in the main window.
- Rename button on OSX not working.
- Sustain functions not working.
- Popup message when presets change not working.
- Changing a setup with "set setup" was being delayed so saving and restoring the currently selected track wasn't working. (Fro).
- Loading scripts in a scrip directory is doing a case sensitive comparison for ".mos" and missing ".MOS". (Fro).
- The script name used after the "Call" statement in scripts was case sensitive. (Fro).
- Calling a script by referencing it like function without the "Call" prefix delays the execution. This makes scripts behave differently than functions. If you want the script to run immediately you must preceded it with Call. This will be fixed in a later release.