Deskew Technologies has announced that their Gig Performer live music performance audio host is now available at the pre-public release price of $99.
- Multi-instance support allows multiple musicians to run Gig Performer on the same computer with independent control. It also allows a guitarist to keep a looper running continuously while changing other sounds.
- Plugins connect to each other visually, without the confusion of channel strips, busses, sends and inserts.
- Gig Performer can be controlled remotely using OSC-based apps such as Lemur and TouchOSC.
- Applications such as MaxMSP or Bidule can be used to develop sophisticated algorithms that control Gig Performer.
- Rackspace variations provide instant recall of modified sounds even while audio is still playing.
- Glitchless switching allows you to switch between multiple plugin setups instantly.
- Gig Performer runs on OS X and Windows interchangeably.
- Built-in guitar tuner offers a full screen view.
- Gig Performer supports numerous MIDI pedal boards for use by guitarists.
- Unlimited widgets (knobs, sliders, buttons) allow you to customize front and back Rackspace panels.
- LEDs show activity on each channel, making it easy to diagnose problems quickly, even on stage.
- Program changes are sent to external MIDI devices automatically.