Deskew Technologies has updated Gig Performer, the cross-platform plugin host for live performing musicians, to version 3.71.
Gig Performer 3.71 is a maintenance release addressing the following issues:
- Fixed a problem where GP could lock up while moving through song parts with different transpose values.
- Fixed a problem where the master fader knob could sometimes generate a zipping sound.
- Improved plugin scanner to address improperly registered 3rd party Audio Units (Mac only).
- Addressed some VST3 compatibility issues.
- Added some more GPScript system functions.
- Improved some plugin editor operations for efficiency.
- Fixed a problem where GP could crash when trial ends.
- Fixed an issue with eLicenser plugins and Catalina.
Users of Gig Performer 2.x can upgrade to Gig Performer 3 for a small fee. Please visit the upgrade area for more information.