Deskew Technologies has released version 2.4 of Gig Performer, its flagship cross-platform VST/AU audio plugin host for live performance, touring and session musicians.
- New window to review local and global MIDI assignments.
- Double-click the Panic button to reset the audio engine.
- You can now import FXP/FXB files into compatible plugins.
- A single CC number with different values can be used to directly access variations (very useful when using guitar pedal controllers).
- New global MIDI commands and OSC commands to move from one rackspace to the next (or last) without passing through all variations.
- The CC Block option in the MidiEvent block no longer blocks CC1,7 and 64 since those can now be blocked individually.
- New AutoSustainer object in GP Script so that notes/chords can sustain automatically without using a Sustain pedal.
- The generic MidiMessage callback is no longer called for sysex messages.
- Added more string functions to GP Script.
- Added functions for appending values to array.
- Fixed problem where bypassing MidiIn Block variations were not working properly on reload.
- Fixed a problem where some VST3 plugins might not be responding to Sustain pedal messages.
The latest versions of Gig Performer can be downloaded from the Deskew website.
Deskew Technologies is now using Discourse for user discussions. You can ask questions, share experiences and get tips from other users as well as from Deskew. Feel free to visit their new forums.