Deskew Technologies has released version 2.3 of Gig Performer, its flagship cross-platform VST/AU audio plugin host for live performance touring and session musicians.
- The MIDIIn Block keyboard now shows the physical key being pressed rather than the possibly transposed output value, making it much easier to see the valid split range when you play your controller.
- The MIDIInBlock now lets you learn split ranges by using your controller instead of having to select the range manually.
- The MIDI Monitor windows now include MIDI Note numbers as well as names for note events.
- Audio Mixer parameters now dynamically update based on the channel strip name.
- Internal updates for more robust rackspace management and switching.
- Updated widget inspector to properly show "Invert value" option for relevant widgets.
- Variation naming is now more robust.
- Audio Mixer will now display custom input channel names.
- Fixed problem where grouped widget attached to a parameter with distinct values would not display the appropriate value all the time.
- Fixed issue where a button with a range would sometimes not display on/off state properly.
- Fixed a problem where newly created widgets would not respond to bypass plugin parameter.
- Fixed a problem where a widget could be associated with an invalid parameter after a plugin is deleted or replaced.
- Fixed a problem where duplicating a block with a missing plugin could result in a crash.
- Callback support for incoming OSC messages matching specific addresses.
- You can now create and send OSC messages to arbitrary IP addresses and ports.
- Added function to close the log window.
- Updated handling of cursor after auto declaring widgets and blocks.
- The WithVelocity function was not working properly.
- Download GP Script System Function List
- Download GP Language Manual (draft).