Hi everyone, .
I wanted to share with you a few information about the evolution of inouï samples:
1 - Rate Increase on April 30th.
2 - Bundle offer, discontinuation of light versions and new custom light installations.
3 - Your Colors updates and future developments.
1 - Rate Increase on April 30th
On April 30th, all instruments prices will increase more or less significantly. The price list is already public on our shop with the old prices as a discount so you are not caught off guard.
2 - Bundle offer, discontinuation of light versions and new custom light installations
A bundle offer on all products is now available for 285€ instead of 660€, which means saving 375€. This offer is designed to:
- allow those who already own inouï samples instruments not to buy them twice.
- be scalable with the future releases.
All information are available on this page.
Three products will be discontinued on April 30th:
- Harmonic Triangles Lite
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone - Classic
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone - FX
On request and with no additional cost, it will be possible to receive versions with only one or two microphone positions for installations up to 4 times lighter on the disc.
Additional informations are available at the bottom of each instrument page, for example for Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone.
3 - Your Colors updates and future developments
Your Colors has just been updated for the second time since its release:
- addition of two lighter modules to save opening time when building small instruments.
- news on the round robin:
- increments are now made note by note and no longer globally.
- 3 round robin modes are now available
- random (new).
- random without repetition (new).
- a new option automatically resets the round robin after 1, 3 or 5 seconds without playing notes.
- it is possible to display a file listing the different techniques that you use:
- it is possible to manually rename each of these techniques.
- depending on whether you are using the keyswitches or the modulation wheel, the file will tell you:
- the keyswitch corresponding to each technique.
- the central value of the MIDI CC1 range corresponding to each technique.
As Your Colors is a tool designed to meet the needs of composers and sound designers, we encourage you to tell us about the features you would like to see added. If their features are selected, the people who suggested them will get a 60% discount on Your Colors when they are implemented.
Hoping that everything goes well on your side, I wish you beautiful creations, .