Karoryfer Samples has released Orcophony, a medieval fantasy sample library of instruments and vocals that might be performed by orcs and goblins. It contains the following sounds:
- Strings: suka biłgorajska, tagelharpa, strakharpa, bass tagelharpa, basy góralskie, detuned double bass, octave mandolin, guitar.
- Winds: Teutonic bagpipes, Slavic bagpipes, ibex horn, bass trombone in F, ophicleide, whistles.
- Vocals: female FX vocal, male FX vocal, sung female vocal.
- Percussion: drums, cymbals, earth, metal, body, dumpster.
- Layering instruments: gobbotron, combiharpa and textures.
The library contains over 13000 44.1 kHz 24-bit WAV samples, adding up to 7.6 GB of sample content.
Orcophony requires the free Plogue Sforzando plugin version 1.969 or newer, 4 GB RAM, and an SSD.
Intro Price: $59 through December 6th, 2021 (Reg. $99).