Both libraries are for the free Plogue Sforzando sampler, version 1.967 or newer.
Torgbe is available at at intro price of $19 until December 15th, 2020 (Reg. $39).
Torgbe key features:
- Six vowels plus hummed m sustains.
- Thirteen playable phrases in the Ewe, Ashanti and Ga-Adangbe languages.
- Four male singers, with the ability to emulate the sound of eight.
- Syllable patch allowing the syllables from all phrases to be mixed.
- Blendable vowels.
- Over 3000 total samples.
- 24-bits, 44.1 kHz sample rate.
The Hat With The Phat key features:
- Samples of an oversized hi-hat made up of two large ride cymbals.
- Six degrees of openness: fully open, sizzling, loosely closed, closed, tightly closed, and squashed.
- Bow, edge and bell hits for all of the above with 4-5 velocity layers.
- Pedal chiks, pedal splashes, clutch drops, pedal return and clutch raise noises.
- Four round robins throughout.
- Controls for tuning, dryness, tightness, and mixing in pitch-shifted samples.
- 24-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV samples with the unlocked samples included.