KX77FREE has released version 2.0 of Kx-Modulad, its free virtual analog modular synthesizer with stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms.
- New skin with variable background color.
- Full MIDI Learn.
- New Scope: buffer up to 100 msec.
- Stereo SF2 Player: to use your SF2 samples with the Kx-Modulad synthesizer.
- Kx-Synth-x16's LP 18 filter added.
- The VCOs and the SF2 player have an on/off button.
- WaveTracer: automatic zero crossing search when out of phase waveforms done.
- Now the default path of the "KXDATAS" folder is the plug-in repertory.
- All automation names rewritten.
- New html help file.
- Minor graphic bugs corrected.
- Improvement of the Fx sleep mode.
- New SE 1.1 engine.
Kx-Modulad is free and is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.