KX77FREE has released the SE PolyMod KX vintage polyphonic synthesizer to build analog 70's leads.
- Built for help SE community, based only on SE modules.
- Alpha release available for Mac users.
- Oversampled x2, x3, x4.
- Stereo routing.
- Up to 4 voices.
- 12*12 Matrix.
- 8 KXMOD modulations.
- 3 VCOs with 5 waveforms and Sync (Vco1 only).
- 5 Keyboard tracking (-10 to 10) for the VCOs and the VCFs.
- 1 Ring Modulator with EQ.
- 1 Noise Generator.
- 1 Monophonic LFO with ADSR (possible to use it like an oscillator).
- 2 Mulitmode VCFs (SVF, Moog, Korg with saturator).
- 4 Polyphonic EGs with velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 X Y joystick controller.
- 2 Delays with host sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with host sync.
- 1 Scope.
- 1 Frequency display.
- 1 Note pad.
- Full MIDI learn.
- Internal FXP and FXB management.
- 104 KX presets.