KX77FREE has updated Kx-Synth-x16 to v2.5.
- Full MIDI Learn.
- Frequency displays on the main panel.
- Note transposition for each oscillator.
- Bar synchro to any step of the sequencer (1 to 16).
- Bend selector for the synthesizer.
- MIDI out on/off.
- 21 new presets.
- All automation names rewritten.
- The sequencer files are in the plug-in folder.
- Initialization time of 2 sec.
- Less CPU use, no mute and initialization during the Prg Ch.
- Mini knobs to control directly the joystick with MIDI controllers.
- New internal structure with less modules and connections.
- The input level of the Fx is controlled by the Run AR to smooth the signal when the FX are used directly .
- The destinations Vca, Ring a, Ring B and Fx go to the sleep mode if any pins are not connected in theirs columns.
- MIDI out: the Prg Ch is filtered and better management of the CC123.
- The transposition of the sequencer CV to the matrix was wrong.
- The Mod signal of the voice n°6 was rectified and always positive.
- If the loop ( Lp ) of the ADSR was enabled during the sustain, the ADSR could not be retriggered.
- To avoid incompatibilities with some hosts during the sample rate update, the external inputs are unavailable with the VSTi version. This feature is implemented in a monophonic VSTe (effect): KX-SYNTH-X16-FX.