KX77FREE has released updates for all of its 64-bit plugins.
Kx Synth x16, Kx Modulad, Kx PolyMod, Kx PolyM CSE:
- Oscillators: improvement of PW code, the S/N (aliasing) was decreased to -90 dBFs instead of -120 dBFs with negative PW value.
- MIDI input available.
- Main plug-in file provided with its VST2 extension *.dll to avoid the "Suspend VST3 plug-in processing when no audio signals are received" function. If you do not want to disable this DAW option it will be more easy to use this plug-in.
- Fixed bug:
- Possible freeze of analysers during the change of FFT size.
SE PolyMod KX:
- VST3-2: possibility to import fxp presets from x86 plug-in.
- AU: various fixed bugs (beta -> stable), debugged on recent OS X versions by Mac developers from SE community.